[SnK] Song for the Reluctant Heroes [Reader][SnK] Song for the Reluctant Heroes [Reader] by XxTheBlackDevilxX
Being a soldier didn’t mean that feelings and emotions were nonexistent.
Being a soldier didn’t mean one was numb to the pain.
Death wasn’t uncommon, and having been a veteran in the Survey Corps for so many years, it really shouldn’t have surprised you anymore.
But death wasn’t something that one could get used to, no matter how many times one witnessed it and gruesome as it was, you didn’t regret having these feelings after each and every expedition.
Yes, it hurt, and yes, it kept you awake, but no. These…sorrowful and mournful feelings weren’t something you wished would just go away. In fact, these feelings were a reminder that you were human and that a life lost was not a life sacrificed.
You refused to shed your humanity in honor of those who chose to put their lives on the line to protect those within the walls.
It didn’t matter what Erwin saw, it didn’t matter what he thought or what he said; you refused to see t
[Part 2/2] Starry Sky [Kota Igarashi x Reader][Part 2/2] Starry Sky [Kota Igarashi x Reader] by XxTheBlackDevilxX
When you arrive at Kota’s room, you find him lying on the floor, cuddling his cat cushion with a controller in hand. A soft smile spreads across your face at the familiar sight, and you lightly rap your knuckles against the door, capturing his attention.
“Is now a good time?”
He nods once and you seat yourself beside him. It feels a little awkward, having not done this for a couple of months, but you can’t deny that your racing heart is also due to excitement from being near him again.
“Kota, I-” Just when you decide to break the silence, a pair of lips meets yours, effectively shutting you up. You let out a gasp when he raises a hand to stroke your cheek, and he takes that opportunity to angle your head to allow easier access. With his tongue playing with yours, you can’t help but let out a small moan, and shut your eyes.
“I missed you,” he murmurs, breaking the lip-lock momentarily to whisper the words that had been on the tip of
[Part 1/2] Starry Sky [Kota Igarashi x Reader][Part 1/2] Starry Sky [Kota Igarashi x Reader] by XxTheBlackDevilxX
Let’s pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars.
Maybe it was because he wasn’t here; maybe it was because you missed him. Maybe, just maybe, it was both.
“Argh, who am I kidding? I miss him because he’s not here,” you groan, setting your pencil and notebook aside as you drop your head into your hands. “How many months has it been now? Two? Three…?”
“Agh! Nagi, don’t scare me like that!” you whirl around to glare at the chuckling blonde.
“Good to see you too, [Name],” he greets, pulling out the chair beside you and plopping down comfortably into it. “Are you waiting for the stars again?”
“Hm? Yeah, I suppose,” you muse, turning your gaze upwards. “It’s become such a habit, I don’t notice half the time.”
“Oh yeah? Well then, this must be a habit of mine too,” he grins, holding
Bittersweet Seasons [Levi x Reader AU]Bittersweet Seasons [Levi x Reader AU] by crematorian
"The seasons of nature repeat annually. Spring goes off and comes back again.
But for us, humans, the time does not return."
listen while reading
You walked down the isle, your beauty captivating everyone in the room. The smile you held on your fragile face, glowed a brilliant white. The dress you adorned flowed with every step you took. Your father was at your side, arms linking to yours as he guided you to your beloved. As he handed you off to him, you gave him a light kiss on his cheek, making him tear up even more.
Your father took his seat beside your mother, and you looked up to see your betrothed, Levi Ackerman. You flashed him a small grin, taking his hands into yours. Levi smiled back at you, and began to caress your hands as the priest began his speech.
Soon it was time to say your vows, and as Levi was handed a ring he began to speak.
100 Truths about me!
1. Real name: Calla Xiang
2. Nickname: Cal, Cali, or Lily
3. Favorite color: Pastel Purple!
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary school: n/a
6. Middle school: n/a
7. High school: n/a
8. College: n/a
9. Hair color: Black blending with hazel towards the end
10. Tall or short: Average
11. Sweats or jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or camera: Phone
13. Health freak: YES
14. Orange or apple: Apple
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes~
16. Guy friends or girl friends: I have a good mix of both
17. Piercings: Ears
18. Pepsi or coke: Pepsi
19. Have you been in an airplane: Yes
20. Have you been in a relationship: Yes
21. Have you been in a car accident: No
22. Have you been in a fist fight: No
23. First piercing: Ears, when I was 10ish?
24. Best Friend: My boyfriend is also my best friend~
25. First award: Way back in elementary school for I don’t remember what
26. First crush: There was this one boy I was extremely attached to in first grade. Does that count as a crush?
27. First word: I don’t remember
28. Any talent: Writing
29. Last person you talked to: The dude who’s next to me right now!
30. Last person you texted: Lacey
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Just got out of the movie theater with my bf and Lacey
32. Last thing you ate: Popcorn
33. Last movie/ TV show you watched: Pitch Perfect 2
34. Last song you listened to: Til I Find You by Austin Mahone
35. Last thing you bought: Popcorn
36. Last person you hugged: My boyfriend
37. Food: California rolls
38. Drink: Strawberry Lemonade
39. Bottoms: Ripped shorts
40. Flower: Lilies or roses
41. Animal: Horses
42. Color: Pastel purple
43. Movie: If I Stay
44. Subject: Science
Have you ever? (Put an X in the brackets if yes.)
45. [/] fallen in love with someone
46. [x] celebrated Halloween
47. [/] Had your heart broken
48. [x] went over the minutes/ texts on your phone
49. [x] had someone like you
50. [x] hated the way someone changed
51.  got pg
52.  had an abortion
53.  did something you regret
54.  broken a promise
55. [x] hid a secret
56. [x] pretend to be happy
57. [x] met someone who has changed to your life
58. [x] pretended to be sick
59.  left the country
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing
62. [x] ran a mile
63. [x] gone to the beach with your best friend
64. [x] gotten into an argument with your friends
65. [x] disliked someone
66.  stayed single for two years since the first time you had a bf/gf or been single forever
67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: Sprite
69. Listening to: Til I Find You by Austin Mahone
70. Sitting or laying: Sitting
71. Plans for today: Went to the movies, now we’re headed to a restaurant!
72. Waiting for: Lacey to get out of the bathroom
73. Want kids: Not now, but in the future, yes.
74. Want to get married: In the future! Not now!
75. Want to travel: Yes
What do you look for in a partner?
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or taller: Taller
78. Younger or older: Older
79. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
80. Trouble-maker or hesitant: Hesitant
81. Hook up or relationship: Relationship
82. Looks or personality: Personality, but looks could be good too~
Have you ever:
83. Lost glasses: No
84. Snuck out of the house: No
85. Held a gun/ knife in self defense: No
86. Killed somebody: No
87. Broke someone's heart: Yes
88. Been in love: Yes?
89. Cried when someone dies: YES
Do you believe in:
90. Yourself: Yes
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: No
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa clause: No
95. Aliens: No
96. Ghosts/ angels: Yes
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now: I’m good with the two next to me right now.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: I hope so
99. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. I nominate: Whoever wants to try this journal!